If you’re in a hurry to get back to work, you’ll want to try one of these quick, easy recipes. Whether you’re an entrepreneur or just need a quick breakfast on the go, these recipes can be made in minutes and will always be a hit with your fellow millennials.
Brunch is all about being social and trying new things, so why not shake things up with some new brunch recipes before diving into the day? These are some of our favorite unique brunch ideas that are sure to please your taste buds.
There is no need to skip breakfast, for as long as you know how to make quick brunch recipes like these.
What to Make for a Perfect Quick Brunch Dish?
It’s not that hard to come up with a good idea for a brunch recipe. Just take a look at our quick list of ideas for breakfast recipes and you’ll be on your way:
- Pancakes — Pancakes are a great breakfast option that is easy to make, inexpensive, and delicious. This recipe is for a basic but delicious pancake that is perfect for lazy Saturdays.
Pancakes are one of the most popular breakfast foods in the United States and their popularity has grown significantly since they were first discovered in the late 1800s. Pancakes have been eaten by many cultures since ancient times and are often prepared using milk, eggs, or buttermilk. There are many variations of pancakes that you can try while cooking this simple pancake recipe like adding blueberries or raisins to it.
Pancakes are one of the easiest and cheapest breakfast options to make at home so don’t be surprised if you end up eating them every day!
- French toast — French toast is a breakfast meal that can be made at home with a few simple ingredients. It is also an easy dish to serve to those who are looking for something different from the usual breakfast food.
This recipe can serve up to 4 people. Ingredients: 1/2 cup (0.47 liters) of flour, 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar (or caster sugar), 3 eggs, 5 tablespoons of milk and ¼ cup of melted butter.
- Huevos rancheros — Huevos rancheros can be made by using a few ingredients bought at the store or you may use ingredients that are already in the pantry. The eggs, onions, tomatoes and jalapeños can be used as toppings for this breakfast dish.
Huevos rancheros is one of those dishes that makes you feel like your taste buds are on vacation. Enjoying the local flavors and spices. It is a staple in many countries in Latin America and Mexico is one of them where it originated.
Huevos rancheros is a classic breakfast dish that makes me think of warm days spent with friends enjoying tasty Mexican flavors while watching the sun go down over the horizon.
- Hash browns with bacon — The breakfast dish Hash Browns with Bacon is a quick and easy meal to add to your weekly meal plan.
Hash browns with bacon recipe is one of the most popular dishes in America. It combines both savory and sweet flavors in a delicious way. This hash brown recipe is easy to make and only uses four ingredients. Slice the bacon into small pieces while you cook it in a pan on low-medium heat. Fry the onion in the bacon fat on low-medium heat until it is golden brown and soft. Add the potatoes to the pan, season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add your preferred amount of water or milk to keep it moist.
- Mixed Fruits — “Mixed Fruits Recipe” is a recipe for a popular fruit salad.
The recipe has strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, and blueberries in it. It can also be made with other ingredients as well. The Mixed Fruits’ recipe is a delicious and healthy dessert that you can make with just a few ingredients!
This recipe is one of my favorite recipes that I love to make when I’m looking to change up my fruit salads or just need an easy healthy dish to make for the week.